Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Good bye.... :(

I want things to stay the same
but hands are cuffed by this inevitable change
emotions are running through my head
I found myself wishing I was dead

Its inevitable to say good bye
but the stupid heart makes me cry
the rocking 2 years comes to an end
seems days passed like speed of wind

Though time we spent together was very little
but my love for u all may never dwindle
feeling helpless and scared of being alone
coz magic of togetherness can never be felt on phone

Now all the pranks are coming my way
getting teased by friends every single day
that books a huge place inside my heart
no one can take this feeling apart

Will cherish those moments when we were good and bad
can never forget when we were happie and sad
but remembering those days eyes would loose tears
can never assemble together for tea is all what fears

Time force me to pack my dreams
doesn't matter yaar but heart screams
don't know why i am like this
but the moments we shared will surely be missed

On convocation dont get amazaed I may look fine,
But every time you turn away I will cry.
Leaving this place is something I could never do
but its a promise that I would never forget any of u... :'(

1 comment: