Friday, January 20, 2012

My suicide poem


Dear pals

This is 1st draft of my 1st suicide poem. 'Poem...!!' you people might be wondering that people generally write suicide letters and some of them didn't even bother to write anything. My rationale is, extremely frustrated people never write letters because they are in hurry to launch themselves, skeptics use to write letter because they have a valid reason to say goode bie world but in the back of their mind they know that anytime they can quit the idea of quitting, now u can easily understand psyche of those who write poem......:)


What's life
believers get everything they want
there is nothing a non believer can't
emotions are of no use these days
wits plays it with its own ways
doesnt mean that it makes me acrid
coz I can also make any1 morbid
yes! everything in my life is same
got nothing to do and has no1 to blame

What's life
brought up by loving parents
toddler thought evrything is love
extremely religious family made him an atheist
surprisingly every1 accepted that new beast
the bottle he was imbibed in was full of love
before his social birth toddler got wings of dove
now! everything in my life is same
got nothing to do and have no1 to blame

What's life
astonished by all those experiments i did
guitar, books, pics, minds...all those were splendid
brunt my hands with every thing still feels maniac
somehow it didn't hurt yet scar looks beatific
made me jack of all trades but master of none
its satisfying somehow coz every pain has gone
now! everything in my life is same
got nothing to do and have no1 to blame

What's life
Exploration propels me to try everything
enthusiasm alwayz high irrespective of broken wings
dont know why i love the smell which i hate
drink plenty of liquid without any taste
yeah i love when it swings my head
still the aftermath didnt make my soul dead
now! everything in my life is same
got nothing to do and have no1 to blame

What's life
faced lots of ups and down in my life
lots of rejection in search of a wife
world turned my veracity into voracity
mastered art of deluding identity
but forgot to impious my emotions
this sublimity subverted my actions
now! everything in my life is same
got nothing to do and have no1 to blame

What's life
purpose of the entire study is over now
the job which i had always dreamt got it some how
after a while evrything is gonna boring i know
i can feel the shivers down my spine from now
those fights with friends will be surely missed
when the butterfly of death will be kissed
see! everything in my life is same
got nothing to do and have no1 to blame....


I believe myself to be completely normal and there are some vry simple reasons lay behind my decision to die. One of them is everything in my life is same and i will gain nothing if i continue to live onn only suffering will be increased. so. i think i should die because ultimately the major purpose of the people especially singles is to get out of this chaotic hell.......

6 comments:

  1. Nice bro, Specially First paragraph is awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude ! You scare me !
    Although this part is exceptional !
    -- >"Exploration propels me to try everything
    enthusiasm alwayz high irrespective of broken wings
    dont know why i love the smell which i hate
    drink plenty of liquid without any taste
    yeah i love when it swings my head
    still the aftermath didnt make my soul dead"

    also, what's the rush? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnxx for the appreciation...!!
      and m nt in any rush just scared by the question of WHAT NEXT..???

      Delete
  3. What's life
    faced lots of ups and down in my life
    lots of rejection in search of a wife
    world turned my veracity into voracity
    mastered art of deluding identity
    but forgot to impious my emotions
    this sublimity subverted my actions
    now! everything in my life is same
    got nothing to do and have no1 to blame....of all these lines were the most touching loved the ending

    ReplyDelete