Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Why I don't have any Girlfriend


"Why I don't have any Girlfriend". At one point or another every male has asked this question to himself in his life, and i am not at all different. Like others i also try to reason my way through the dilemma nonetheless, often reaching a series of ridiculous explanations, each more self-deprecating than the last. I just try to count lots of ugly stuffs inside me and when all the plausible explanations have been discounted, I fall back on the time-honoured conclusion that "there must be Something Wrong within me" before resigning myself into lives of perpetual chastity. And just before the crescendo I start smiling because i know i have got the answer....;)


Ever since my child hood was over i was being bombarded by a series of hackneyed statements from my elders, relatives, family members etc which ultimately points towards the fact "Stay away from girls". Four times i had changed my place and every time, every1 concerned to me seems very concerned towards whether I do have any girlfriends or not, One of the friend of my cousin who was a professional palmist told me that bacchu u seems to be prty lucky with girls and asked me "How many girlfriends u have???" And you know what these all concern made me think about these things which i seldom had thought ever. Because it is something which alwayz was very irrelevant to me. As a despo (hey i was only 16 that time), once i asked my cousin bro"hey bhaiya is there any secret of getting a girl,i need a girlfriend badly". He told do one thing go to archies gallery, purchase a friendship card and go infront of Patna College and try to give it to any girl, the one who will accept it would be ur girlfriend. I never knew he was joking, and can u believe it i did the same..!!! and i dunno think it would be suitable here to explain what type of retribution i went through that day. Once my uncle(father of tht idea giver bro) was blurting that look kiddy thr was a boy who got killed just because he was in love with a girl. He was grand son of Chief justice of India. Moral of the story was STAY AWAY FROM GIRLSS... That was at the time of Grads. One of my friend used to tell me tht "1 thing is for sure u wud never hav any girl". That time i thought bad people's curse never hits u..but alas..!!

Often people ask me why u don't have any girlfriends and like the tranquility of a smug i use to give a stereotyped answer "the girl whom i want, don't want to want me and those who want me, nobody wants to want them". From few i got some severe rebuke like according to one of my friend "u are an inane impostor having impious towards damsels if there would be crests and trough of emotions then that place is grabbed by attitude and patience; so better forget about girls, you will never have any".


Yeah may be they are right I dunno deserve any girlfriends of many xyz reasons. But everytime one perverse question gibe with my mind " Is it really necessary to have any girlfriends??" If the answer is yes then why it is so....After so called doing research and so much of critical thing i came on some eminent conclusions.
1. Overflowing of Adrenalin Gland
2. For show off
3. For time pass
4. For having give and take relationship
5. and lot more in short for mutual satisfaction
.....but naysayers defend it by saying essential desire of people is being loved by some1, and no1 can love u more sophistic-ally than ur girlfriend....and thats what i call a deep BULLSHIT.

For me love is something which in 90% of cases can not be provided by any type of girlfriend. Isn't weird that people who claim that they know the meaning of true love hates the entire world , they are the one who are filled by envy, hatred and back bitching. Are yaar how can one say that he/she is in love if he have all those negative attributes. Even I dunno understand that how come love brings us pain as it one of the three sutras to get the god. Pain is brooded by selfishness, believe it or not but that's true. And one final thing that every types of love are same be it of mother, father, god, sister or any girlfriend. We should not brew it with our masalas and bifurcate it into types.

Now why i don't have any girlfriend..!! See how screwed my ideas are. and the most appropriate answer of it would be........(please don't laugh) May Be My Life Partner's Prayer is Working...;)


When I was desperate
People told me
u don't have cellphone
and I smiled

When I got cell phone
People told me
u don't have bike
and I smiled

When I got bike
People told me
U don't study in a college
and I smiled

When I started studying in college
people told me
U don't have laptop
and I smiled

When I got laptop
People told me
U don't have Job
and I smiled

When I wud get a job
people would tell me
ur time has got over,
concentrate on ur career
let your parents put the barrier
and for sure i will smile..........:)





8 comments:

  1. Mast !! everyone can connect with this post !! very well expressed.. :)) and koi nai, tujhe toh chappad phaad ke ladkiyaan milengi.. Bhagwan ke ghar der hai, andher nai !! likhta reh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mil jayegi Dear, Don't worry, anyway u must be a witter...coz Likhtye ache ho .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. kya bat hai ..............tum kitna aacha likhthe ho ithna hi samay koi ladki ke piche lagathe tho aaj ye likhna nahi partha

    ReplyDelete
  4. @raj shekhar thanks bhai... tere se hi inspiration milta hai mere ko...!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @mohir sir.. thanks sirrr...and unfortunately u r right...;)!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. guess u need to break ur screen of resistance of " ladkiyo se durr reho" built consciously and unconsciously over the years..only then will you be able to appreciate someone without preconceived notions..and when you will learn to appreciate you will connect better and may most probably end up "having a girl friend" ;)

    ReplyDelete