Friday, April 22, 2011

People say I am a replica of yours

When i was a kid

My brain seemed to get clot

I start doing inane things

Coz your presence scares me a lot


I tried to avoid you

By viewing your books of 1000 pages

and was all about snow covered mountains

Which made me feel i am in chains


Once my mom started crying when i said

I don’t want to study anymore

U came and slapped me hard

I felt disparaging, but learned the importance of a sister


When my childhood days were over

I sensed something very noble and great in you

Gradually my fear was also over

But still was very scared what if u know about my bad habits too


U knew how to cure a disease without medicine

How to judge a gem with naked eyes

How to influence people in one meeting only

And these professions fetched my fascination


When i was in grad

We talked a lot about jargons

Then something happened which i had never dreamt of

We became friends


Whenever i had any problem

I knew someone was there to help me out

It was all because of you

This mba thing had taken sprout


After the debacle of XAT exam

I thought everything went for a toss

So i went to a birthday party to have some dram

Then i had your thought which gave me a gloss


Don’t know why that night u preached a lot

Told me about your struggle which I never had thought

That increased my will and made my faith soar

I started loving u more than ever.


Next day, while I was in hangover

I received a call which blocked my senses

It shivered my spines made which made me numb

Was not able to accept the fact that u left us alone


People say I am a replica of yours

But I know

U were an ocean and i am not even a shore..

No comments:

Post a Comment